Tuesday, November 15, 2011

FLOWER POT

The other day I was at the craft store and they had their fall flowers on clearance for 80% off, so I purchased an armful, knowing that my mother-in-law loves to do flower arrangements. I took them home and gave them to her and she was so excited that couldn’t even eat dinner. She started working with them right away. About twenty years ago my mother-in-law gave me this cute little wicker plant stand. I finally decided that I didn’t want to use it anymore, so I put it down stairs in our storage room. Yesterday she takes me down stairs to show me what she had been making for me. There in the center of the room was my old plant stand full of the flowers I had purchased. She asked me if I liked the plant stand. She said that she had had it for a long time, and she couldn’t remember where she had gotten it. So of course I tell her I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment